Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow...what a vacation

Actually, I didn't have any.  I was caught up with the World Cup fever and I almost forgot about BJJ or this site. But I still kept on training at around August.  As far as I could remember, I've been able to perform these techniques in a decent manner:

1. Chokes from mount -- Flatten yourself with arm on op's opposite collar.  Place head and free arm on the floor.  Make an arc on the arm and grab op's free collar.  Move body at 12 o clock.

2. Spider -- Hold both arms and legs of op.  Use a leg to push body away from op.  Then play with the arms.  If you stretch your left leg, your body should be angled towards the right, and vice versa.  You can create an armbar, triangle, and sweeps.

3.  Spider pass -- Tilt the longest leg to the other side and then quash your body on it.  Reach for a sidemount but grab arm nearest to the mat to avoid rolling over.

4.  Mario Sperry half pass -- Cross face.  Then grab outer leg's pant.  Use your free leg to place on op's thigh then pull trapped leg free.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment