1. NOBODY has ever become wealthy from gambling. No lottery ticket has made anyone a captain of the industry
2. If it sounds too good to be true, it IS too good to be true.
3. NEVER use your home as collateral when borrowing from a bank. It can charge up to 15% interest and then jack it up to 35% in penalties if you cannot pay on time.
4. Don't buy a P5 million car if you only have P10 million. Invest them on instruments that yield high performance gains. He prefers land, property and bonds.
5. NEVER sell a house inherited to you and your siblings. The money you get from the sale may be less than what you expect.